Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Red Buses

after arrival, very soon I realized a Shocking Fact of Europe
There ain't Air Condition !! (yes I'm that ignorance)
I mean, I love how the way they conserve the energy and go green
but ............................ is so fucking Hot!!!

then I was surprised how everything in England resembles Hong Kong!
The Street Light, Traffic Light, Safety Island, Mail box, Bus......
Awww :) I love this place!

I was knocked out the first night in England..
but in the middle of the night, someone knocked on my door..
and so we started doing my favorite thing to do

Mah-Jong ! 打牌!


a couple of days had devoted to Mah-Jong, until June was arrived
we took a train to London on June's Birthday




The Great British Museum..
See what they have stolen from other countries..


Fish & chips... tasted just like the American !

When I was watching Sherlock the series,
I can recognize most of the places!
China town, South bank, the river, the bridges.... :))))))


coming up next... Patty's Graduation @ Reading

both of her parents and friends came to Reading all the way from HongKong
Congratulations.... and welcome to the real world


No comments: